Lilian Ferrer Lagunas
Vice President for International Affairs
Leads the Office of the Vice President for International Affairs and, as such, is the authority in charge of leading and executing the University's international relations policies.
Is the official in charge of leading and executing the University's international relations policies.
Some of her responsibilities include:
- Promote, manage and coordinate programs and projects that support the internationalization of the University.
- Connect and represent the University before international agencies and institutions of academic interest.
- Manage institutional agreements that lead to academic exchanges.
- Manage and administer undergraduate and graduate student exchange programs.
- Collaborate with the Office of the Vice President of Research to manage the double degree and diploma programs at the University.
- Support the strengthening of the internationalization of the academic, professional and administrative staff through competitive funds from the Office of the Provost, Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, and Office of the Vice President for Research.
- Promote the University’s programs, especially international graduate programs to attract foreign students.
Lilian Ferrer is a UC midwife and a doctor of Public Health from the University of Illinois at Chicago, an institution where she also earned a Master of Science in Nursing.
A tenured professor at the School of Nursing, she has worked for the last 15 years as director of International Affairs at that school. Her areas of research and development have been mainly in the fields of public health, community sciences, HIV/AIDS prevention, global health and social movements.
She has also been an adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Nursing.
Ana María Sepúlveda
Executive Director and Director of Partnerships and Development
Director of Global Learning
Cristián Díaz Castro
Director de Movilidad Global