María Loreto Massanés Vogel
Vice President for Finance
Heads the Office of the Vice President for Finance
It’s the officer in charge of developing and executing the University’s finance policies.
Some of the duties include:
- Proposing budgetary, personnel, service, infrastructure and IT policies.
- Helping to oversee the resources of each of the University’s units.
- Preparing and presenting the University’s annual budget.
- Managing the University’s capital assets, architecture and construction projects.
- Developing and operating academic and administrative IT systems.
To review more details about the Vice President for Finance, read the Regulations of the Organizations that work with the Office of the President.
María Loreto Massanés Vogel is a civil industrial engineer with a minor in Chemistry from UC.
She graduated in 1996 and obtained the Certificate in Administration and Management (CSS) at Harvard Extension School in 2001.
She worked in different areas of Parmalat SA including operations, business development and marketing.
From 2004 to 2012, she served as Assistant Director of the Center for Management Development at the UC School of Business Administration and was Executive
Director of Professional and Continuing Education at the UC School of Engineering.
She currently serves on the board of the Grange school.
Director of of Auditing
Director of Information Technology
Tomás Dalla Porta
Director of Infrastructure
María Fernanda Vicuña
Director of Human Resources
Director of Budget & Finance